How to Verify System Uptime
How to Verify System Uptime. you can verify system uptime by following some simple steps which I wrote below by going on command prompt. Now your work is to follow these steps.Here's how you verify system uptime.
- First step is to Click Start and find out Run and type there cmd to open a command prompt.
- At the prompt, type systeminfo.
- Next steps is to Scroll down the list of information to the line that says System Up Time.
- This will tell you in days, hours, minutes and seconds how long the system has been up.
- Remember that this command only works in XP Pro, not in XP Home. You can, however, type net statistics workstation at the prompt in Home. and The first line will tell you the day and time that the system came online.
- How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar
- How to add a Url Address bar to the Taskbar
- How to Find Hidden Icons in Windows XP
- How to Create a Shutdown for Windows XP
- How to Attract a Guy