How to Speed Up Menu in Windows XP
How to Speed Up Menu in Windows XP. If you are interested about speeding up your menu on microsoft windows XP Here I wrote an article that shows you the path how to make your menu faster.
- First of all you have to Go to Start which is on the low left side of your screen, then find Run and write there Regedt32.
- Next, you have to Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
- Then Locate the key called "MenuShowDelay" and it is probably set to 400.
- After that you must Change that value to 150.
- On the Final step you have to Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
- How to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows
- How to Forget Your Love
- How to Be Less Emotional in a Relationship
- How to Recover a Quick Erased CD-RW
- How to Rip Off Pop Machines
- How to Manage Saved IE Passwords
- How to Speed Up Mozilla FireFox