How to Activate Windows XP Without a Genuine Product Key
From HowiwHey, Did you just Install Windows XP on your Computer? Well Did you? If yes, you tried to activate Windows, but It when you are trying to, it says that your product key is not genuine or the number of activation has been exceeded? It ask you to call Microsoft to get a new product key? Instead of Going to this trouble, or instead of spending Hundred of dollars, to get a new genuine product, well I have a secret I wanted to share with you!! So keep reading.
- Click on Start
- Find and Click "Run"
- Type regedit
- Click the plus next to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
- Click the plus next to "SOFTWARE"
- Click the plus next to "Microsoft"
- Click the plus next to "Windows NT"
- Click the plus next to "CurrentVersion"
- Click "WPAEvents"
- On the right panel, find "OOBETimer" then double click it.
- Now, Delete all the Values by highlighting it, then delete it
- Then type in this value without the quotation mark "FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD"
- Then after that click OK,
- Then on the left panel right click WPAEvents, then click on permissions
- Then click System or SYSTEM, then Deny Full Control, then Click OK.
- Then Exit Registry Editor by Click the X or the red X on the Upper Right of the Title Bar or press ALT and F4 at the same time.
- To Very that it works, go to start, then "activate windows", or go to start, then all programs, then "activate windows"
- If it says that Windows has been activated, then the trick works, if not repeat these steps or watch the video instead (see below)
- You Might want to install a fresh copy of Windows, especially when your computer has been infected with virus. Also it will give you a fresh start, before doing this, make sure you backup your files, if it's infected, try to clean the file or don't keep it, or it might infect your computer again.
Things You'll Need
- Windows XP Installed on the PC that your Activating.
- Internet Connection
- Some Little Confidence
- A friend, family member, relative, boss, etc. That knows about computers, or confident enough to do this (Optional, If you are nervous to do this or your too lazy to do this)
- How to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications
- How to Find Hidden Icons in Windows XP
- How to Hack Windows XP Admin Passwords
- How to Change Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro
- How to Create a Bootable Windows XP SP1 CD (Nero)